Friday, September 19, 2008

Trinity-Title of God-Christ Ahnsahnghong

My last few posts were describing the trinity, specifically how Jehovah and Jesus are one God. In this post I will continue to show through the Bible that Jehovah and Jesus are one by the title they were given.

Isaiah 44:6- This is what the LORD says—Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Jehovah says he is the only God and that he is the first and the last, let's also see in the New Testament.

Revelation 22:12- Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Here Jesus says he is the first and the last...then this means there is contradiction in the Bible? Absolutely not, this confirms that Jesus and Jehovah are one God. Thanks to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, we can clearly understand the Bible. My next post will highlight more verses that emphasize Jehovah and Jesus are one.