Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Eyes Were Opened!

The first time I heard about Mother God- God existing as a female form through the bible; it just made complete sense! God can do what ever God would like to do. Then would it be hard for God to be a female?!? It wasn't difficult for me to believe it.

My friend told me that he was attending a church. Right away, I said to myself, "So whats the big deal?". He told me that this church believes in the Heavenly Mother- the female image of God. In the beginning, I was a bit sceptical about the fact. However, he showed me proof through the bible. I know God can't lie, and the apostles would never say anything to contradict the prophets in the Old Testament, nor the words of Christ, but when he showed me the verse everything came together. Galations Ch 4:26; But the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our Mother!

We have a Mother in Heaven. Think of it this way, people always pray to Father God in heaven, "Our Father who art in Heaven. . ."
The same way we have a Father of our spirit, it only makes sense to say that we have a Mother of our spirit.

0 comments: