Friday, November 16, 2007

I was showing one of my friends about Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother in the Bible. He became upset though because he said that I just flipped around the Bible showing him only a few verses “here and there”.

So I asked him how should I read the Bible? He said, “You have to read it from front to back to understand the meaning.”

I told him that it might work for a general idea of the Bible, but to truly understand the Bible, you have to read verses that explain the same things. We do not need to interpret the Bible because each verse can be explained by a subsequent verse in the Bible.
He asked me “how can we know which random verses go together?” I said, we as mere men can’t know by our power. I showed him Romans 15:7-13 to see how the apostles testified about Jesus. In the same way, they testified Jesus with a verse in Samuel, Psalms, Deuteronomy, and Isaiah. We can see that even the apostles of
Jesus preached the same way two thousand years ago.

I could see that my friend was not fully satisfied with this answer, so in hopes for him to fully understand, I showed him one more verse.

Isaiah 34:16 says, “look in the scroll of the Lord and read: None of these will be missing their mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and the Spirit will gather them together.” The Bible says that every verse has its mate and the Holy Spirit will gather them together. We have to read the Bible by matching the appropriate verses; however, this can’t be done by men.

The Holy Spirit has to gather them for us. This is why we give thanks to Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Father Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit in the flesh who came to gather all the Bible’s verses for us to understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true some how every Bible verse relates to the other! Amazing! It shows us truely how perfect the bible is!

CherubAngel said...

One of the things I really liked when coming to Church of God World Mission Society is that every verse went so perfectly together. They didnt give me their interpretation but if i had a question they went directly to the word of God.What better way to do it? When I went to other churches they read from front to back and it made no sense. I love that verse in Isaiah that says the Spirit will gather the verses together b/c it truly testifies that Christ AhnSahngHong is the Holy Spirit!

Short144 said...

How many of us read the Bible from front to back and still have never seen the Heavenly Mother. This is something that only the Holy Spirit can do. Wait a minute - only Christ Ahnsahnghong showed us Mother God. Then he must be...the Holy Spirit. No coincidence! It's definitely Him!