Friday, December 7, 2007

What is the truth? Revealed by Christ Ahnsahnghong

The other day one of my friends asked me to hang out after work. I told him that I couldn’t because I was going to church (The Church of God World Mission Society). He asked my I waste so much time at church. I replied that it is not a waste, I go to learn more about God’s will and how to return to the kingdom of heaven.

At this point he decided to recite his favorite verse, John 8:32 “Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” So I asked him what is truth? And from what do we need to be set free?

My friend said that Jesus is the truth and he set us free from the Law.
I took out my Bible and asked to continue reading John 8 until he got to verse 34. John 8:34 says that everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Then who is a slave to sin? Romans 6:23, the wages of sin = death. Everyone has to die, then it is because everyone sins, therefore we are all slaves to sin and death.

Since we are all slaves to sin and death, we all need this truth to set us free. What is truth, I asked him. I said that we should check the Bible to be 100% sure because this is very important.
In John 6:53 Jesus says, “I tell you the truth” and then continues to say that only if we eat his flesh and drink his blood can we have eternal life. Eating Jesus’ flesh and blood is the truth that gives us eternal life and frees us from sin and death. I showed him how Jesus taught us to eat his flesh and blood, Matthew 26:17, through the Passover.

Through these verses, we can see clearly that the Passover is the truth which gives us eternal life and sets us free from sin and death. However, John 17:3 says that eternal life is that we may know true God and Jesus Christ. In order to know true God and Jesus to gain eternal life, we must keep the Passover which is the truth that Jesus taught us.

After all this, he asked me how I knew this. I told him it is because our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem came to this earth to reveal all the truth in the Bible. They came show us how to gain eternal life because they love us so much.

5 comments:

CherubAngel said...

Only through the Passover that our Father Christ AhnSahngHong brought us can we be freed from slavery to sin and death.

Seraphin of Sarah said...

Wow that's amazing though they recite those fortune cookie verses they never know what it actually means the truth can be found only in The church of God world mission society established by Christ Ahnsahnghong

CherubAngel said...

I love Jn17:3 b/c before I didnt know who true God was but now that I know Christ AhnSahngHong I have eternal life.

Elohist144 said...

Ahnsahnghong, who restored the Passover of the new covenant, is the Second Coming Christ. Ahnsahnghong is God, who appeared in accordance with all of the prophecies of the Bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong came in the flesh in 1948 from South Korea and restored the Passover so that we may be saved from the impending plagues. The Passover of the new covenant is the very gospel of Christ.

♡ CHURCH OF GOD JERUSALEM MOTHER said...

Amen~!! ^^*
Whoever realizes such profound will of God shall proceed to

God's blessed way by
keeping the Passover holy ☆"