Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Why Do I Believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong?

Since I’ve been at the Church of God World Mission Society, many people have asked me why I believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong. They say after all, he’s just a man. So I tell them that the reason I believe in Father Christ Ahnsahnghong is because there is overwhelming evidence in the Bible that proves he is God and Second Coming Christ. If I were to deny him, I would be denying the Bible and Jesus Christ.

This is how I explained it to my sister once. I showed her all the verses in the Old Testament in which Jehovah commanded the Israelites to keep the Feasts of God such as Sabbath, Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement and the Feast of Tabernacles (Leviticus 23:1).

Then I showed her the New Testament and how Jesus Christ kept the Feasts of God such as Sabbath (Luke 4:16) and Passover (Luke 22:7). Clearly the Bible testifies that only true God can command the Feasts of God to be kept and only true God can tell us how to keep them.

In the same way, Christ Ahnsahnghong commanded us to keep all the Feasts of God. Throughout the entire Bible, no one ever kept these important feasts unless God reminded them (Numbers 9:1). Then how could Christ Ahnsahnghong tell us how and when to keep all of God’s Feasts? Think about it, these feasts have been in the Bible for thousands of years, any one could have kept them right? However, these feasts weren’t kept for 1600 years because only God can restore them. Our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong was the one to come and restore all of God’s Feasts making him the Second Coming Christ, GOD ALMIGHTY! May all thanks be to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother.

3 comments:

Elohist144 said...

So many people have a different opinion about the bible itself. They fight and argue and debate what it actually says and means. They fight over the different versions and everything. Then how can they understand about second coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnghong. It's not possible.

Please believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, our Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit, so that you may receive eternal life!

CherubAngel said...

Yes actually the Bible says that only the Root of David, God Almighty can open the 7 thunders. but the 7 thunders are the Feasts of God..Thats only God was able to command it 2000 years ago. Christ AhnSahngHong commanded us to keep them in this age, then he must be God.

Le0511 said...

"Overwhelming evidence..." There's so much proof in the bible that testifies to Christ Ahnsahnghong it makes you wonder how can people NOT believe? It doesn't matter, my salvation comes before others so I believe in the Christ I can prove and explain, Christ Ahn Sahng Hong.