Thursday, August 28, 2008

Many people I've met recently, including my friends have so much trouble understanding Christ Ahnsahnghong simply for the fact that they do not understand that Jesus testified he will come a second time.

Hebrews 9:28- so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Here the Bible says Jesus has to APPEAR a second time to bring salvation. Then the only way God can say a second time is if it is conjunction with the first, meaning he will come the same way in the flesh a second time.

Revelation 3:12- Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Jesus he will appear with a new name in the last age prophesied in Revelation. Then we must understand that the Bible testifies the one who will bring salvation. Then Jesus must come again with a different name and restore salvation through the Passover.

This new name is Christ Ahnsahnghong who came with our Heavenly Mother and established the Church of God World Mission Society for the children to receive eternal life.

However many people argue that when Jesus comes again he will bring destruction and judgment. In my next post we will see what the Bible says.


0 comments: