Friday, August 8, 2008

The whole Bible was written to lead us to God our Savior. I would like to share that even Jesus prophesied about our Heavenly Mother coming to bring us eternal life.

John 6:39- "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

41At this the Jews began to grumble about him because he said, "I am the bread that came down from heaven." 42They said, "Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, 'I came down from heaven'?"

43"Stop grumbling among yourselves," Jesus answered. 44"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.




54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.



So many times our Heavenly Father emphasized that he wants to give us eternal life and raise us up, but why did he always say the last day? Jesus is not God? Of course he is but then why did he have to wait to the last day? Let's take a look at Revelations and see what Jesus was waiting for in the last day.



Revelations 19:7- "Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.



Clearly Jesus was waiting for the last day when he could return a second time because his bride, our Mother would be ready in the last day. Our Heavenly Father came a second time, Christ Ahnsahnghong with our Heavenly Mother to restore our eternal life!

0 comments: