Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why Don't People Accept Our Savior--Christ Ahnsahnghong

Even though the entire Bible testifies about our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong, many people still fail to accept him as the Savior. However, if we take a look at Jesus Christ, people back then treated this situation exactly the same way.

John 5:45- But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?

Here Jesus testifies that the high priests and teachers of the Law did not actually believe in the Old Testament because if they did, they would have accepted Jesus as their Savior.

John 15:18--If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not
know the One who sent me.

Jesus also lets us know that the people at this time didn't know God the Father Jehovah who sent Jesus. Even though they dedicated their lives to faith in Jehovah, they neither knew Him or believed His words in the Bible.

This is a grave error many people may make if they do not take God's word seriously or if they do not know Jesus in the Bible. We cannot base our faith on who people tell us Jesus is or what the Bible may be because the Bible is truth and Jesus has come a second time to bring us salvation. Unless we fully believe in the Bible and we know Jesus according to the Bible, we are bound to make the same mistake as those who crucified their own savior.

Our Savior is Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who are testified in the Bible and were prophesied to come by Jesus Christ. Let's believe in the true Savior in this age.

0 comments: