Monday, September 28, 2009

The Feasts Given by Christ Ahn Sahng Hong

The Feasts of God are so important. I've been keeping the Feast of Tabernacles, which include the Feast of Trumpets, Feast of Atonement, and soon to come the Feast of Tabernacles.

I have so many things on my mind, and God promises to take them all away during these Feasts.
What a promise! I get to be made clean. Ahn Sahng Hong is second coming Christ in these days. It makes so much sense because in the old testament, the people who followed God kept the Feasts of God. Even Christ said He did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it and gave the promise of His second coming. Then we can tell who the second coming Christ is by what He brings. Example given, The Feast of God. Even Jesus Christ kept the Feast of Tabernacles.

That's why I give thanks to Him. I have a promise not by a man who will easily brake it, but a promise given to me by Christ- Christ Ahn Sahng Hong.

0 comments: