Friday, September 11, 2009

My Joy in Christ Ahn Sahng Hong

As I was growing up, I always asked people such questions like, " Who is God?" and, "Why do I need God?". No matter what the answer, I always felt the same. I felt like there was a void inside of me. One that nothing could fill. I tried believeing in God this way and that way. However no way was sufficient. I even got scolded by a priest one time when I asked him where is God!

I realized that, I can only find God in the bible. No matter who tells me what about God; the truth is always in the bible. Thats why when I was told about Heavenly Mother Jerusalem, it was through the bible, and so I could believe it. I was told about the Sabbath day, it was through the bible, and so I could keep it. Eveything has to be through the bible. The bible is full of Gods words. If I want to know about God I will look in the bible! I think thats where all my joy has been coming from.

0 comments: