Friday, September 4, 2009

I feel so alive! I didn't know that the bible could be full of so many amazing things. Before I started studying the bible at this church, the bible was of no interest for me at all. I was actually afraid of it because I know if its in the wrong hands it can be used to detour people away from God.

After I learned about Heavenly Mother which is testified in the bible, I began to study other facts that the bible contained. For example, the Sabbath- the 7th day, a day in which God's people can receive a sign! I didn't even know why my parents brought me to church on sundays. Everyone there looked so angry, upset, and burdensome. The truth of the matter is that, all of the bible shows that Christians should worship on Saturday not Sunday. Even the dictionary says that Saturday is the 7th day of the week and Sunday is the 1st.

I've never been happier to go to church. Little by little I feel like my spirit is being awakened.

0 comments: