Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Will Give Glory to Them who save me!

Before coming to understand about God, I was clearly lost! I had no place to go, and no one to depend on. My spirit was just alone in this world. At the lowest point in my life I decided that I needed God.

People who are strong in this world, hardly ever rely on God; they tend to rely on themselves. Actually, people tend to become their own gods saying that they can this or that depending if they feel like it. Ofcourse, we should always have a positive mind, but with the thought that its Gods will whether or not the outcome to the subject will take place. I realized that God will decide what is best for me after all.

After realizing that on my own accord I can do nothing, I started to rely on God. So far everything has been great because I'm in Christ Ahn Sahng Hongs Hands. The Christ in these last days, who is testified in the bible, will save me. I give glory to Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem, my saviors!

0 comments: