Tuesday, September 15, 2009

He will come again!

So I read the bible the other day and I realized that every word in there is so amazing. The bible is truly living and active; Hebrews chapter 4:12. I read the other night Hebrews chapter 9:28. Christ will appear a second time! It says it clear as day. His purpose is to bring salvation to those who are waiting. Inside my spirit was waiting for Him. I was so thankful because I can now understand the mercy of God.


When God came down 2,000 yrs ago, no one could believe. He looked like a man! And the road for Christ was no where near easy; in everything He did, stones and persecution went His way. Then I could imagine when Christ comes, the people will most likely do the same thing! That's why I don't want to be in error, I want to accept Christ according to the bible's depiction of Him. Whether He has blond hair or blue eyes is no matter to me. If He can save my soul, then that's what I am going after! Christ Ahn Sahng Hong brought the Passover in which my spirit can be saved! Only God would do such a thing.


Christ will show the way through the bible!

0 comments: