Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Bird of Prey who is Ahn Sahng Hong

Isa 46:11; From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do. Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are now far from my righteousness. I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

God said from a far off land a man will come and fulfill God's purpose. And that this man is to bring righteousness and salvation. When you take a closer look at this situation, a man can not bring righteousness nor salvation because only God can do such a thing. This obviously means that God himself will come like a man and fulfill these things! What God has planned He will surely fullfill.

Another key point was that God from the East will bring righteousness and salvation to Zion! Then where is Zion? Zion, according to Isa 33:20, is the city of God's festivals. The place where the Feasts of God is kept is Church of God. Then I will go there since God gives His righteousness and salvation to those who dwell there!

0 comments: