Monday, October 12, 2009

I Need Holy Spirit- Ahn Sahng Hong

The calf drinking its first gulp of water; that's my feeling after the Feast of Tabernacles.

I feel so refreshed and alive after keeping all the Feast of God. And I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to do so! I needed the Holy Spirit, who is Christ Ahn Sahn Hong. As the calf that drank its first gulp of water, so my spirit feels the same way. I don't want to be greedy and selfish with this beautiful gift of the Holy Spirit given from God. So I will let people know about Christ Ahn Sahng Hong. He is the one who gives Holy Spirit in these last days. Before understanding the bible, I was so confused with it and could not even fathom its meanings. But it's so clear. God said in Mathew 28:18; go and make disciples, baptising them in the name of the Father-Jehovah, Son-Jesus, and in the Holy Spirit. . .

If you truly believe in the bible then you would understand why Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is the Holy Spirit. And because Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is the Holy Spirit, that makes Him God over all creation. Simply stating with the concept of Trinity, that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are the same. With our own concept, thoughts, and fixed ideas, we could never understand. Who did Christ choose 2,000 years ago? He chose fishermen. Why? Because the Pharisees and all the important leaders at the time studied the bible and couldn't believe that the Christ, messiah would come as a normal man whose father was a carpenter and his mother a simple house wife. Let's not make the same mistake. Time is near.

0 comments: