Sunday, October 11, 2009

Feast Of Tabernacle As Commanded By God

Wow, Amazing! I thank God so much for allowing me to keep the Feast of God. This past week I was able to keep the Feast of Tabernacle that was kept by the prophets and disciples that followed God.

Through the Feast of Tabernacle, Christ promised His children the Holy Spirit. As a deposit, Christ left the Holy Spirit in me. With out the Holy Spirit, my soul would be worthless and dry. That's why its so important to keep the Feast of Tabernacles as well as all the other Feasts of God! Because the Holy Spirit is in me, Christ is in me. I am protected from all disasters and plaques. My body becomes a temple in which the Holy Spirit dwells. This is truth of the bible. If your soul has the desire to live, then the Holy Spirit is needed.

As prophesied through the bible, the Holy Spirit- Christ Ahn Sahng Hong, has come in these last days to give people who are dry and thirsty the water of Life. I am truly thankful to Christ Ahn Sahng Hong; He is the Holy Spirit, God Himself. Because I believe in the bible, I believe He is my savior who cares for my soul.

0 comments: